According to the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data, TECNOADITIVOS ESPAÑOLES AVANZADOS SL, informs the user of the existence of an automated file in which his/her personal data are incorporated, whose owner is the mercantile society TECNOADITIVOS ESPAÑOLES AVANZADOS SL with C.I.F B16310534. These data are provided by users voluntarily through the different forms available on our website, www.tecnoaditivos.com
All rights reserved
- The intellectual property rights of the web, its source code, design, navigation structure, databases and the different elements contained therein are property of the company, to whom corresponds the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation thereof in any form and, especially, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
- These general conditions regulate the access and use of the website that the company makes freely available to Internet users. Access to it implies its acceptance without reservations. The use, if any, of certain services offered on this site will be also governed by the specific conditions stipulated in each case, which will be considered accepted by the mere use of such services.
- The visualization, printing and partial downloading of the content of the website is authorized only and exclusively if the following conditions are met:
- To be compatible with the purposes of the web.
- To be done with the sole purpose of obtaining the contained information for personal and private use. It is expressly prohibited its use for commercial purposes or for distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation.
- That none of the contents related to this website are modified in any way.
- That no graphic, icon or image available on this website is used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other images that accompany it.
- The company reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates of the information contained on its website, the configuration and presentation thereof and the access conditions.
- The company does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in accessing the website, in its content, nor that it is updated, although it will make its best efforts to, in its case, avoid, correct or update them.
- Both the access to this website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the person who carries it out. The company is not responsible for any consequence, damage or harm that may arise from such access or use of the information. The company is not responsible for any errors that may occur or for any damage that may be caused to the user's computer system (hardware and software), files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of viruses in the user's computer used to connect to services and web content, a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions.
- The company does not assume any responsibility derived from the concession or contents of third parties links referred to in the web, nor guarantees the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may produce alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), the user's documents or files, excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
- The company owns industrial property rights relating to its products and services. Regarding the quotations of products and services of third parties, the company recognizes the corresponding rights of industrial and intellectual property in favour of its owners, not implying its mere mention or appearance on the website the existence of rights or any responsibility of the company over them, as well as no endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by the company.
- The unauthorized use of the information contained in this website, its resale, as well as the infringement of the rights of Intellectual or Industrial Property will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
- All third party links to this website must be to its homepage or entry page.
- The company and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts and tribunals for any dispute that may arise from access to this website. In the event that the user reside outside Spain, the company and the user submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of Spain.